Kathryn Stoehr Beck
Kathryn practices real estate, estate planning and business/corporate matters at Driggers, Schultz & Herbst, P.C (DSH). She also assists clients in completing real estate and general business transactions in an efficient and cost effective manner. As a part of her real estate and business practice, Kathryn provides advice and assists clients with commercial real property purchases and financing, loan purchases, foreclosures, curing title issues, and business formation and maintenance.
As a part of the estate planning team at DSH, Kathryn works to help preserve family assets and provide individualized attention to all clients in an efficient manner. This kind of individualized attention is given to clients with both small and large estates. She drafts wills, trusts and other estate plan documents, using sophisticated estate planning software to design and build comprehensive and customized plans for clients. Additionally, Kathryn assists clients in both probate administration and trust administration.
Kathryn performs legal research and drafts pleadings and other court documents.
Kathryn received her undergraduate degree magna cum laude in public law from Western Michigan University in 2008 and graduated cum laude from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2012.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Real Estate
- Michigan, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2012
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. cum laude - 2012
- Honors: Patrick Keenan Memorial Appellate Advocacy Competition Best Oral Advocate (2011)
- Western Michigan University
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2008
- Major: Public Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, 2012 - Present
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Member, 2012 - Present
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present